Friday, October 5, 2012

Meet the Mrs!

     One of the things I love most about the blogging world is the connection you feel to the writer. As a reader I have felt such strong connections to the writers that I find my self praying for them, rejoicing in their joys, and weeping in their sorrows. I want you who read my little corner of the blogosphere to feel the same connection here. So, I'm starting a new weekly post that I'm calling "Family Feature Friday." Each week I want to introduce you to a member of my family or put fun little tid-bits to get to know us better.

     This week I want to let you get to know me a little better. I'm a happy 25 year old that's learning to find joy everyday. Here's 15 facts you may not have known about me. :)

1. I'm the strong, independent woman I am today because of the love the strongest single mom I've ever met gave me.
2. I have a SERIOUS sweet tooth. Like really. I ate cookies and ice cream almost every single day I nursed.
3. My favorite "real" food is anything mexican.
4. My favorite fancy coffee drink is a skinny pumpkin spice latte with no whip cream. Even though most of the time I just order "whatever they have brewed" with a splash of half and half and 1 splenda.
5. I'm an adrenaline junkie.
6. I hate summer. I LOATHE temperatures above 80 degrees max.
7. I get so lost in a good book I feel like the characters are my family. Lance knows not to interrupt me if I'm "in that place."
8. Speaking of things Lance knows. I have a serious problem with public nosiness. Lance can tell just by looking at me if I'm eavesdropping on the next table's conversation and quickly pulls me back to reality.
9. My favorite book of the Old Testament is Ruth. I love the love demonstrated in the book, and strive to love with the Ruth's kinda love.
10. I have a tatto on my left foot. It's an alpha and omega. One of God's many names. I love this one because it reminds me that no matter what trial I am going through, He's the beginning and the end and He's got this.
11. I read the entire Harry Potter series over again every couple years.
12. Loving my self and appreciating God's handiwork in me is the biggest struggle I face.
13. I took dance classes for about 15 years and still pirouette and arabesque when no one is watching.
14. I love the way my husband walks. It's one of the things I find most attractive about him.
15. I have a serious love/hate relationship with running, but am some how finding myself training for a half-marathon.  

     I hope this little bits of randomness gave you a glimpse into the chaos that is me. :) Have a blessed day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment