Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meet the C family!

Hello all! I'm Mrs. C, married to Mr. C. We met at church in 2004 when I was just a senior in high school. I followed my prince charming to college where we got engaged two years later. We had a beautiful June wedding in 2007 and have been falling more in love since.
In August 2010 we discovered we were pregnant! It was a surprise but we were so excited. After a great pregnancy full of heartburn and chili cheese fries with hot sauce cravings. On April 6, 2011 after an 18 hour labor we welcomed our sweet baby B into the world. We're going strong at 7 months of exclusively breastfeeding. I make all of B's baby food, and am playing with the idea of cloth diapering.
I'm a full time OR nurse that dreams of being a stay at home mom some day. I love coffee, cooking, and saving money. I love the Lord with all my heart, and my goal every day is to love God, and love people.
I'm starting this blog as a creative outlet that's something for me. I'm hoping it can help me focus on the blessings we're given everyday as opposed to being sucked into the negativity that surrounds us. Plus, I get to brag about sweet baby B and the sexy Mr. C. How much better can it get?!
Welcome to my small part of the world and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Correction: Breast milk exclusive, he takes a bottle when I'm working. :)

    ReplyDelete