Saturday, November 19, 2011

Baby B's Christmas List!

It's the most wonderful time of the year! I turn from Mrs. Optimist to Mrs. Over-the-top with joy from mid November to January. I absolutely love Christmas. I love the weather, I love the colors, I love the smells, I love the traditions. I love all things celebratory and meaningful. Gift giving is one of my absolute favorite aspects of the holiday season, and this year is going to be even more fun! Now we have our precious baby B to lavish gifts upon. I've already started planning his christmas list and thought I would share a few of our "wanna gets" with you.

Here are some things that will be gracing our living room after the pitter patter of reindeer feet have left our roof.


1. Fun LeapFrog Learn and Groove Musical Table for baby B to groove around.


2. Playskool Poppin Park Bounce 'n Ride. B loves to bounce! He bounces any time his feet or bottom are touching anything solid. I can't wait to see him use this, and bonus it transitions to a rider!

3. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn - Learning Puppy. We played with this at the store and B loved all the fun songs and noises it make. It has a lot of educational features too!


4. Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether. I've been wanting this for B forever and with only two teeth in he will be able to get pleanty of use out of it.

5. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smilin' Smart Phone. B loves to watch my cell phone, but i never let him play with it because of all the germs you hear are lurking. This way he will have his very own to be facinated with!


6. Baby Einstein: Baby's First Sounds: Discoveries for Little Ears DVD. Along with a few other DVDs we will be adding to B's collection, with some Baby Einsteins. I'm sure we will throw in a few Disney classics as well.

7. Snuggle Puppy! A Little Love Song Board Book. Some fun board books to add to his library.

8. Playskool Poppin' Park Elefun Busy Ball Popper - Blue. I can't wait to see B's facination peeked by these fun popping balls!


These are the things that Santa and Momma and Daddy will be getting sweet B this year. Along with a few more ideas I have brewing, he will be getting some new clothes (comfy and church attire), new shoes (big time need), and some fun stocking stuffers (I'm thinking puffs, socks, and hats :)) I can't wait to see his face Christmas morning. Ok, Ok, this year it will be way more for me and L. But I'm sure he will love the bows, paper and boxes!

What are  your little ones getting this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment