Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's "thankful Thursday," time to take some time and reflect on what I am thankful for this week. Yesterday was Mr. C's birthday, so in celebration of his life, I'm thankful for him today. Now let me just preface this with the fact that my husband is absolutely amazing and he sets the bar pretty high :). There are SO many reasons I am thankful for him, here are just the top ten.

10. He helps clean house
9. His faith is so strong
8. He's a leader
7. He's so reliable
6. He's stinkin' hot!
5. He brings me surprises
4. He works so hard
3. He is absolutely amazing with our child
2. He is so funny
1. He loves me, everyday




Today's everyday blessing- my amazing husband helped got up with Baby B last night because I was so exhausted. Isn't he just the greatest?



No comments:

Post a Comment